Please read this regulation carefully before you register on the California Superbike School Romania website. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal rights in any way.
California Superbike School reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions whenever considered necessary, without any previous notice. The new “Terms and Conditions” will be posted on our website – www.superbikeschool.ro
To become a California Superbike School member the registration form must be filled in on our website www.superbikeschool.ro. Members will receive an e-mail with their account details.
Each person is entitled to one account. All mandatory fields on the registration form must be filled in; e-mails must be valid and can only be used once. The introduction of false data is prohibited. Members must use their name as it is printed on their driver’s license.
Preparation for School Day
What you need to have with you:
- A willingness to learn – Remember, the training you will be receiving comes from knowledge and experience compiled over millions of man-hours of coaching over more than 40 years. It is an absolute certainty that there are things we can teach you that you are not aware of, however advanced a rider you may be.
- Your riding kit: One or Two piece (zip all the way round) leathers/textiles, full faced crash helmet, leather gloves, motorcycle boots.
- Your driving license for the type of motorcycle you will be attending the School with or a valid racing license.
- Your motorcycle in Good Condition:
To participate, your bike will need to pass some basic checks. See the list below for items which will be scrutinized on the day of your event.
- All treaded tires must have a minimum of 2mm tread depth above the wear indicator at the beginning of the day – this includes center as well as sides. If subsequent inspection during the day shows the tire to be on or below the tread depth indicator access to the track may be denied;
- Slick tires can be used on a dry track only. Access may be denied if the track is deemed unsuitable for slick tires;
- Front and rear brake pads must be deemed to have suitable material to complete a day at the racetrack;
- Front and rear brake lines must be secured correctly and must not leak or weep fluid;
- Front & rear brakes must operate correctly upon testing without any signs of leaking or weeping fluid;
- There must be no evidence of oil leaks or weeps of any kind;
- Fairings must be secured correctly (no race tape!);
- Any damage to fairings must not have sharp or jagged edges, or in any way be deemed a potential threat to any rider;
- Foot pegs and mounting brackets must be secured and aligned correctly;
- Throttles must snap back to the off position when released;
- There must be no evidence of fuel leaks of any kind;
- A chain guard as per the manufacturer’s specification must be securely fitted.
School Day schedule
Below is a typical school day.
07:30 – Last student arrival
08:00 – Registration and technical inspection completed
08:05 – Safety briefing
09:15 – First group on track
13:45 – Lunch break
14:30 – End of lunch break
17:15 – Last group leaves track
18:15 – End of day gathering
18:30 – Students free to leave
The actual schedule will depend on the specific day: number of students, Levels we have, weather, etc.
Terms and Conditions
- The “Buyer” means the California Superbike School Member or person who buys or agrees to buy Training Services from the Seller.
- The “Seller” means California Superbike Center SRL.
- “Conditions” means the Conditions of Sale set out in this document and any special conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
- These “Terms and Conditions” do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All contracts of sale made by the Seller shall be deemed to incorporate these Terms and Conditions which shall prevail over any other document or communication from the Buyer.
- If any amendments to these Terms and Conditions are required they must be confirmed in writing.
- Receipt of a Buyer signed booking form, online booking or payment in part or full by the Seller shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyers acceptance of these Conditions.
- The Price shall be that on the Seller’s current list price, web site, or, if applicable, the price contained in the Seller’s Quotation.
- Should a Training Service or product’s price change between receipt of the order and the provision of the Training Service, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
- The total purchase price will be as agreed between the parties or as displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- If any act or proceedings shall be commenced in which the Buyer’s solvency is concerned, all monies under any transaction covered by these Conditions shall become immediately due and payable.
- A surcharge of 1.5% will be made on all credit card payments or refunds.
Training Services Cancellation Refunds, Date and Name Transfer
- In the event that the Buyer is unable to attend a training service and wishes to cancel, the following refund policy will apply:
- cancellation within 15 days of the event – no refund.
- cancellation at over 15 days and less than 28 days of the event – full refund less non-refundable deposit of 100 EUR.
- cancellation at over 28 days of the event – full refund less a processing fee of 10 EUR.
- all transactions paid or refunded by credit card will attract the credit card surcharge by deduction from sums above.
- In the case where a Buyer wishes to transfer to another Training Service at a later date, that is not within 14 days of the Training Service purchased originally, an administration fee of 30 EUR will be levied. In the event of the Training Service being within 14 days, no transfer will be possible.
- In the case where a Buyer wishes to transfer the Training Service to another Buyer, the Seller must be informed 2 days prior to the event and an administration fee of 30 EUR will be levied.
Gift Vouchers and Deposits against Future Bookings
- Gift Vouchers have a usable life of 12 months from date of purchase; after which date the voucher lapses. No refund will be given under any circumstances.
- In the event of an undetermined transfer of training, i.e. monies on deposit against future training, the date of future training must be within 12 months of cancellation of original training. Failure to book within 12 months will cause the option for training to lapse, with consequential loss of deposit. No refunds will be given.
- In the event that the Seller is prevented from carrying out its obligations under a contract for sale as a result of any cause beyond its control such as but not limited to Acts of God, War, Strikes, Lock-outs, Flood and Failure of third parties to deliver goods, the Seller shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities under such contract for sale for as long as such fulfilment is prevented.
- The Seller’s failure to insist upon strict performance of any provision of these Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of its rights or remedies in respect of any present or future default of the Buyer in performance or compliance with any of these conditions.
- Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a consumer, in the event of any breach of these Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Training Services and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damage.
- If you have a complaint about our services then please contact us immediately (see the FAQs for full contact details). You will be contacted as soon as possible and within 24 hours of our hearing from you and aim to provide a resolution within 7 working days.
- All complaints will be dealt with in a fair and confidential manner.